Mining a variety of resources, processing and using them for the account development is an extremely advanced direction in our virtual world. By mining and processing, you can get more than 100 varieties of different resources with numerous applications.
|The list of resources|
The game blocks are extremely diverse; there are a lot of different constructions and other mechanics that maintain the need to keep producing and processing different types of resources. For example, if you need a house for a character to live in, you can get wood and stone to build it. A few characters will need a larger house to live in, which can't be built of wood alone. For example, to build an estate, you need to use foundation blocks, edged boards, bricks, and so on.
The game inventory is systematized, there is a convenient search function — you can filter resources by groups.
You may ask, "What else can I spend resources on besides buildings?" Let's take a closer look:
- Building and repairing real estate, villages, principalities, architectural wonders, and other structures that are abundant in the game.
- Building various enterprises and factories in principalities and villages.
- Processing resources.
- Participating in collective mining.
- Food production.
- Tailoring casual or protective clothes.
- Making jewelry.
- Making potions for characters and animals.
- Producing firearms bullets and cannonballs for cannons and ships.
This list can go on and on, but you'd better try all these possibilities yourself. Keep in mind that all these resources have a lot of applications, so they are in high demand.